Wednesday, December 26, 2007

THE NEXT CLIMB IS ON....

THE NEXT CLIMB IS ON....
Yes! The next climb up Mount Kinabalu is from 4-8 April 2008. We have 50 places and already about 30 have been taken up. I am excited as I look forward to this climb. The people who have committed are a 'fun' group. Most are friends of mine or friends of friends.

IT IS NOT MERELY A CLIMB; IT IS ABOUT A CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE....
I would like to start reaching out to all those who have committed to climb. I hope to change your life-style with this climb. It is not only about climbing a mountain. It is about preparation and changing your attitudes and life-style.

BANISH THOUGHTS OF FAILURE - IT HAS NO PLACE IN YOUR LIFE....
Many of those who are coming for this climb will have doubts about their ability to reach the peak. Let me start by banishing such thoughts from their minds. All those who climb with me will have positive thoughts about themselves imbued in them. You can choose to make your life different and it will be so. I promise you - if you allow me to input into your life, you will make many more climbs up even higher mountains. Don't let a 'doubting' spouse tell you - you can't do it! These are self-effacing comments that reflect the commentator's lack of confidence in himself or herself. Break out of the shell that has been structured around you. It is your life - live it!!!

2 SIMPLE STORIES OF SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECIES
Those who keep confessing negatively about themselves will find that there is truth in what they believe. Look at these 2 friends of mine - a husband and wife couple who are just in their early thirties. They keep confessing that they are not fit people and that they cannot do strenous activities like go climb a mountain. Eveytime I see them or talk with them, negative words about themselves will flow out from their mouths.

THE DOUBTERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT REASONS
Little wonder then that they are constantly in poor health. They are so sickly that the slightest change of weather will see them really sick. Try to talk them out of their attitude and they will give you all the reasons how and why you don't really understand what they are going through. I have given up trying to change their minds. Recently the husband was taken ill and admitted to the Intensive Care Unit without Doctors even really understanding the reason for his condition. When I visited him, I sadly saw a countenance of belief that bordered on self-pity and self-belief in the wrong context. How sad. They don't need Doctors - they need to change their life-style and their attitudes.

A DIFFERENT STORY OF COURAGE AND FORTITUDE
Contrast this with a friend who was also quite sickly and had been so for years. One day when he was told that he should perhaps give himself a chance to come out of such a terrible condition of health, he saw that there was some validity to what was being said. When he saw that his lifestyle and attitude was part of the cause of his condition, he purposed there and then that he will change his attitude and embark on a life-style of exercise, fitness, proper diet and proper supplements. Today, he is literally a picture of health and strength.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK.......
It must always begin with the mind - You are what you think!!!! How true is this statement. If you have always had health issues and problems, give yourself a chance and try my solutions. I have a fantastic Lifestyle program that I teach to people and everyone who has come into the program has said that their life has changed so much for the better. Yes, you can see your whole life change - you can see your health improve significantly. All you need to do is to follow my program.

BE DIFFERENT - BECOME WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE!!
Then you can climb the mountains of your life and take on the lifestyle that will allow you the energy to embark on such endeavors. Let me have your comments and I will give you an excerpt of what you need to do to change your lifestyle. Know this as a truth - even if you are really weak and frail in your health, I want to tell you that you can change your circumstances.

FUNNY HOW SAYING IT OUT LOUD IS USUALLY THE BEST FIRST STEP
If you want to change your whole life and perhaps come on the mountain climb with me, all you have to do is follow what I say now:

  • Close your eyes for a while and take every other thought from your mind
  • Now just say, "Yes, I have decided that I will climb this mountain!"
  • Now go on and and say, "I won't change this decision and I will see it through!"
  • Just add this thought to end, "I will pay the price of doing it, no matter what!"

Close by thinking of all that is good about climbing this mountain. When you do this, anyone who even attempts to disuade you will find him knocking on a solid wall.

Welcome! You will reach the peak of Mount Kinabalu as the first break-out objective of your changed life!

No comments: